Here he is painting the field. He's in yellow

Here's everyone watching for him...

Did we find him did we find him??????
I know I've talked about it, and the big day is tomorrow. Anyone who want's to play "Where's Renzo? At the Superbowl?" we'd love to have you participate. Feel free to leave a comment, contact me on facebook or give me a call whenever you see him. I have a current picture of him a few posts back when I talk about this the first time...I don't know how to move it here. Sorry. Here is a newspaper article that is about him. He is having a blast and we can't wait to find him. There will be prizes for the first spotting, the most spottings and the most embarrassing spottings, plus a consolation prize for anyone who looks for it and lets us know they tried. So any of you superbowl watchers look for my brother!
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/02/05/20100205mr-polysuperbowl0206.html
Also, here's our hint to help you find him:
Just a heads up Lorenzo will be wearing an all blue outfit and a white visor with a little orange on the side. Watch for him in the end zones. He will probably be on net duty (raising and lowering the nets for field goals). Good luck!
1 comment:
ah, we didn't get to see the bowl but hope you got to see him a few times. pretty cool to have a celeb in family!
Post a Comment