
I have to say as much as it makes life crazy in his own way....I love how crazy and busy we are when our life if filled with watching my kids do what they love. And so far for our house it's soccer. I love to watch my boys working and practicing and loving how they become so absorbed in the game. I love they way their tongue hangs out at abnormal places when they focus. I love how long and lean they look when they are running. It's all kind of strange I'm sure but I love to watch my boys play soccer!


Not everyone however always loves what a Saturday means in their life. It means leaving the barbies at home and going outside and spending the day with family. We try to make sure we take time at parks and that the girls always get to bring something they enjoy a book or something for Rachel and toys for Ellie, but sometimes this is what it looks like for those not "in" the game.

1 comment:
hahahaha! i'm sure the boys will have their turn napping through hours of dance recitals, too, sure to come up! it always comes around!
Post a Comment