The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, January 29, 2010

A handful of a girl

So I was going to post these nice sweet pictures. But first can I say Ellie is so not at a fun stage to photograph. She is adorable and so cute but won't stand there and smile or anything for anything. It is a constant chasing game. It is exhausting to try to get these pictures. So these were taken the Sunday after Christmas of their new Christmas clothes.





Yes if you notice the only way we finally got her to smile was to give her a chocolate sucker thing. Oh my sweet girl, I do love her, but that is a whole other post about why and how much I love her. I have to get caught up a little first so that will come I promise. :)

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

chocolate candy always makes me smile, too!