The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Monday, December 7, 2009
A cute little indian
So I know this is way past due, but I just have to show you my cute little indian! Isn't she adorable? I love the costumes that kids make for school performances. It is so much fun! She thought she looked great, she sang her songs great...I only heard the last one as my dr apt ran long but from what i'm told it was great. I did make it in time to hear the last song and then her parts in the play. Those are the most important parts. Just so glad I was there. Afterwords they had pie and such for us with them. Rachel was so cute as she helped Ellie eat her pie and then sat and read quietly to her. I loved that at least that day my two little girls were sweet little girls who weren't apart of the running and wildness...we'll leave that for next time...and last time...etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment