So the amount of time we spend with soccer is crazy but we love it. We love it so much! One of the things I find funny is how much my kids like to play soccer in the same way. Notice the matching tongues on these two boys. So funny!
We are hoping to sign the kids up for some sport this spring.. The past two years have been to crazy to try and squeeze sports in it also, but the kids have been patient and we have been promising so I hope we can uphold that promise this spring.
1 comment:
We are hoping to sign the kids up for some sport this spring.. The past two years have been to crazy to try and squeeze sports in it also, but the kids have been patient and we have been promising so I hope we can uphold that promise this spring.
Post a Comment