So Ellie has always twisted her hair. It's a cute funny indearing thing, that is until she turns her finger purple. Yep, she has reached the point where she has enough hair that she can get it stuck on her finger and turns her finger purple. Yes we are good parents and make sure to photograph this at least once before releasing the blood flow in her finger. She also is still pretty much always in pig tails since every time I try to do just one in the back or something she gets very angry and pulls it out so she has hair on both sides to play with. There is no question the smiles this brings to our face which one day I'm sure we'll curse.
1 comment:
Lindsay did this for the longest time. She would put knots in her hair, they would take me a half hour to work them out sometimes, and I think I even had to cut a couple times. And she would cry the whole time I was brushing her hair, but it didn't deter her when she went to sleep the next night. She finally stopped when she was almost six. I tried everything to get her to stop, she was so stubborn she wouldn't do it until she was ready
Post a Comment