I decided this year that since we didn't have much money the whole get spoiled with presents just wasn't going to happen. Yet, I really wanted to enjoy my day and feel special, feel like it was a special day for me. So I decided I would check out all the great deals out there everywhere for people's birthday's and really take advantage of them. So this morning we got up and got ready for school and headed out to Krispy Kreme to get a free dozen glazed donuts! The kids enjoyed this super tasty breakfast treat together.
For lunch I hit up Joe's BBQ who when you show your drivers license on the day of your birthday you get a free lunch. Since I knew my sweet husband really isn't a party guy, I decided this would be my own impromptu party for myself! Happy Birthday to me. I loved having lunch and just hanging out with a few of my closest friends, and thanks to Sariah who watched my Ellie girl so I could enjoy a nice long lunch!
Next tonight I had dinner from Joe's Farm Grill. Again a free dinner for my birthday. I loved that I didn't have to make food today and got to enjoy a lot of amazingly good food.
I ended the night with some pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting and some amazing camera presents from my sweet husband!
As a side note, I enjoyed a free meal from Red Robin yesterday, will hit up Rubios, and Cold Stone later this week for my free meal and ice cream from them! I love birthday freebees! Also, we opened my other present from my mom on Sunday night, hence the change in clothing. :)
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kimbo
I think that sounded like a fabulous Birthday! Happy Birthday missY!
So glad that your day was fabulous. I had 3 sick kids that day and so, as much as I wanted to, couldn't justify leaving for lunch. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment