The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, October 30, 2009
Happy, Happy Birthday Ellie Girl
So, it's Ellie's birthday today. I was going to do this last night when I'd have time to sit and reminse more about my sweet baby girl and what it's taken to get her into our family and how much she's changed our family now that she's here, but, instead I hung out with friends at book club until I came home and crashed and went to bed. So this will be the mini version with possibly more to be added later. I want to get the post up and not have it sitting all day. So my sweet little girl was such a stubborn spirit she made it clear that she was missing from our family and we'd better get our game on and bring her to this earth. So after much trial, our little girl made her big arrival. She promptly made her way known as she spent a week in the NICU with pneumonia and other problems. There was one day we were scared we were going to loose her, but she is a fighter and definitely pulled through with flying colors surprising all the doctors. Since that time, she has never stopped making her way known, she has hit the terrible twos long before today. She can scowl like nobodies business. Well, today we decided we'd go out to Krispy Kreme and get her her free dozen donuts for her great day. She ate two before she was full. It's great to be the birthday girl! She got to play at the park with her Parker friend and will spend tonight at a neighborhood Halloween party! This is just a little note to say happy birthday to the one who completed our family! We are so glad you made sure you weren't forgotten! We love you Miss Elizabeth Ann!
No comments:
Post a Comment