The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of School


So my kids are getting so big it's just crazy! It is one of those sad, exciting days. 3 of my kids are in school all day again. My oldest is now a middle schooler. Where did all those years go? We took some time this morning to get some pictures both here at the house before we left and outside the school before school. I copied my friend and got these cute pictures of my kids walking off to school, except I have to drive them this year so they didn't walk away from me until at the school. After leaving all my kids at school we stopped and ran an errand on the way home then off to visit with a friend for a few minutes before coming home to put Ellie down for her nice long nap leaving me a nice quiet house. I think I'm going to enjoy a nap here and there with this schedule! For today, well, I sorted photos, had some FB time, watched a little mindless TV, had a friend stop by to help me figure out how to decorate my office now that we've rearranged the bedrooms, and chatted on the phone, not bad for a first day of school. Too bad none of those things are on my todo list of things I really need to get done.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

good shots, glad your battery held out.

dlkenney said...

At what grade do they start middle school in Arizona? I have one starting middle school this year also, but I thought Matthew was the same age as Kodiak not Jorden.

brooke romney said...

They look great!