The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, July 10, 2009
Katie, Tanner and Sadie stop by.
So I'm way behind in my blogging...I guess at times you get too busy living life to write it down. Since this is my journal or sorts as much as it's to share things with those I love from near and far there are going to be several posts to catch up. A few weeks ago John's sister Katie and her husband Tanner and their daughter Sadie stopped at our house for a few hours before we took them to the airport to catch a flight to Missouri. We enjoyed seeing them. Hopefully next time we'll get to see them for longer, but we'll take what we can get! Here are a few pics from at the park with them! Pretty much all these pictures are Rachel and Sadie. Ellie looked waay to scary that day to post pics of her swinging and the ones of the boys playing football with Tanner are so far away they are hard to see how much fun they were having when it's on a blog so enjoy Rachel and Sadie!
No comments:
Post a Comment