So Ellie is at that fun overly excited about everything great in life. She just about goes nuts over how great some things are. Like the thought of being able to eat popcorn. It just is such a huge highlight in her life! She loves it. Truly loves it. She will stand and jump right in front of the microwave the entire time it pops saying "boptorn, boptorn" She can't hardly stand the wait. She is climbing all over and through your legs as you pull it out of the microwave in pour it into the bowl. You trip over her trying to get to where you can set it down so she can reach in the bowl and take a piece, promptly yelling "hot, hot, hot" while she puts it in her mouth and trys to chew and blow the piece in her mouth to cool it off at the same time. Funny girl.
This is her, what do you think you are doing eating out of my bowl look.
She also gets overly excited over dogs these days. The boys were watching something on ESPN, and when it ended a dog show came on. She would stand there and giggle and point at the TV saying "gog, gog, gog!" So excited to see the dogs on TV. She was seriously annoyed when I made them turn off the tv? and her response was, "where a gog go?" Gotta love a little one just learning to talk who gets so excited over the simple things in life!
3 comments:
Sounds like you need to get her a dog. :)
I agree, I think you need to get her a puppy!! I bet there is never a dull moment with your little Elli. She is such a DOLL!!!
No way!!! I am so not a pet person. The fish are way more than enough if you ask me!
Post a Comment