The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, June 12, 2009
Harrison and Ms. Dishlip
This year has been a great year for Harrison. Not to say he hasn't had his ups and downs, but his teacher has been just amazing this year! She has worked so hard with him to keep him challanged and loving school. I spent most of the year hearing...Ms Dishlip said....Ms Dishlip told me...if you ask Ms Dishlip...I asked Ms Dishlip....etc, etc. She really has been so amazing for him. And we all have loved Ms Dishlip! She really has been such a treat. Instead of just a last day of school party thing, she did a poetry reading party including a poem she wrote using every kid in the classes name going through the ABC's. It was great! We are so sad she won't be at the kids new school so Rachel can have her in another year!
1 comment:
I love it when you get a great teacher. Congrats to Ms Dishlip. Kodiak has always hated school, but this year he had a fantastic teacher and he even fought to go to school when he was sick.
Post a Comment