The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The downfalls of floaties!


I had to share this as I thought it was so funny I couldn't hardly stop laughing! Ellie as we have stated really hates water. But to be safe, and having as many kids as I do, don't allow them near the pool...inside the fence without floaties on until they can swim safely on their own. So Ellie has reached the stage where her arms are constantly held slightly away from her body for months in the summer. Well, after we got her wet so she wouldn't be too hot I sat her on a towel and gave her a package of fruit snacks to keep her entertained while her siblings enjoyed the water. The big problem we ran into with this is she couldn't actually get the snacks into her mouth with the angle she had to use to get the hand to her mouth. She ended up having to have someone feed her the snacks. Too funny! Gotta love her!

3 comments:

heather said...

That is funny! She's so cute. If only they had grown up size floaties that would prevent me from feeding my face!

Wendi said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so fun to hook up with old friends. SOOO fun to see your blog. Your family so beautiful. You look great. Feel free to pop in on my blog anytime. HUGS!!

Jessica said...

I saw your other blog- you take amazing pictures!! Im a blog stalker... hope you don't mind!
www.oneshetwoshe.com