It's that time of year where my kids fill out cute stories and poems they've written about me. So I'd like to take a minute to share some of the cute things they said...
Rachel: She's as beautiful as a bluebell. I like it when she tickles me! She is the Best at Snuggling me! She is the greatest becuase you love me and I love you. And on Thanksgiving you make the best Turkey ever! As my gift to you for Mother's Day, I promise to...Give you a hug every night. Clean my room everyday. Make sure I do my homework. Make sure I get a 4 in behavior every day. And say I love you!!!
M om's are the best!
O h, mom's are so pretty.
T eacher sometimes.
H appy all the time!
E ither sad or happy
R eady to bake a cake!
She is the greatest because she loves me!!
Harrison: My favorite thing to do with her is read the scriptures, she makes the best cakes, she teaches me the gospel, she is as beautiful as nothing, because she is soooo beautiful. Thank you for being a mom that goes on field trips with us.
K im, you are
I rreplaceable,
M om, you are the
B est mom
E ver
R eally, it's true. We have
L ots of fun together. Do
Y ou think so?
I love my mom because she loves me!
Matthew: My mom is good at baking cakes, My favorite thing to do with her is play games. My mom is as beautiful as a daisy, My mom teaches me obedience. My mom makes the best Mac & Cheese Casserole. My mom loves me because I love her!
4 comments:
Such cute little poems. You have the sweetest kids! Happy Mothers DaY!
OK, Kim, that kid is gifted! Did you see how he made the whole thing unified? Wow! So much fun. I guess you have to keep making cakes:)
So cute. I love the primary cards more than any chocolate or flowers! Logan's said "my mom is prettier than a Christmas tree". That is so cool that Harrison's favorite thing is reading the scriptures with you!
What's with all the cake? Don't your kids hate cake? Very enjoyable, just the same. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment