The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Soccer season is coming to an end



So we have reached that time of year where we start to step back. The boys have enjoyed a great year and both have played in their last regular tournament of the year. It is one of those things that I LOVE the soccer year so much! It is an amazing year watching the boys grow and evolve as a soccer player. Getting better and better as they play through the season. We spend many hours a week watching the boys practice and play. And as much as I will miss the games and such, I also am going to enjoy some time on the weekends to get so much done.
The other cute picture is my sweet little Ellie. She has been so busy lately with this new personality coming out. She has started to climb and scream and be an utter terror. She's not 18 mo old yet, we so should not be in the terrible twos! This picture is what I found when I turned my back and she got into all my scrapbooking stuff. I love her, but I sure don't love the terrible twos coming early!

No comments: