The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Harrison
So my sweet little boy has turned 9! That is so crazy that he is that old already. I remember when he was brand new and we had him and they told us it was a boy. What suprise and joy to have another little boy in our home. We have watched him grow and change so much over the years. To say our house would not be complete without him is a huge understatement. He adds a dimension to our home that I don't think there is another on earth who could do for our family. He has such a fun personality, the way his mind works is amazing, the standards he sets for himself are incredible, the loving way he is with both of his sisters is the sweetest. So this this day as I think back to the days before he came and all those things he brought along the way to our family. I can't express how grateful I am for him, and how much I look forward to the years of excitement and yes, likely sleepless nights he will bring me as he continues to grow. I love you Harrison! Happy Birthday little man!!!
A couple notes about the pictures I'm posting, He is currently obsessed with Indiana Jones, maybe it's the Harrison Ford thing, I don't know. But he wanted a cake like a whip, he designed it so it looked like a whip that is coiled up. I had to post a picture of the cake he designed.
Also, the pictures, of him little are when he was two. I don't have any of his baby pictures on this computer so that's as young as I can go.
4 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! I love the cake. You did a great job but thats no surprise. Happy Birthday, Harrison!
Happy Birthday Harrison
It is nice to know I'm not the only one weirded out by how old their kids are getting :)
Oh Happy Birthday Harrison! You are a great kid buddy! We miss you and your cute family.
Post a Comment