We had a wonderful Christmas at our house. We hope you all had a wonderful one at your houses too. It really is always fun as a mom to see my kids faces light up when they get something they really wanted. I loved it. It's also so much fun to watch their faces as they successfully build or play on the great new things they got. I love Christmas with kids! It also brings out the kids in adults. I love to watch John want to get down and play and build with the kids.
3 comments:
Oh Kim, I enjoy seeing your pictures and reading about what you and your family are up to. You have a beautiful family. I love it!
Looks fun....your girls are looking so grown up these days!!!
It looks like lots of fun stuff. I've seen round puzzles before. They look pretty awesome. I'm glad Ellie got her phone!
Post a Comment