The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, August 15, 2008
too cute for words
What can I say, Ellie is the most adorable little girl. Even on days like we've had the last few as she works to add another tooth to her mouth. She has so much personality. She thinks pictures on the wall are about the funniest thing in the world and just laughs whenever she sees a picture of herself. It is so cute. She loves peek a boo, and loves to do it peeking from behind my scriptures when we are reading as a family, taking all our attention to her instead of what we are reading. She also has quite a bit more hair than many girls her age which is fun. We've started doing piggies in her hair, much to her dad's chagrin, who would prefer to comb it over like a boy cut, also wanting to trim it around her ears like a boys cut. Silly daddy! But no matter how you look at it she's adorable and we love her! Thanks for all the sweet times and for so many more to come!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Kim! She is so stinking cute. I'm totally jealous of the hair. Cambria still doesn't have enough for a clip let alone a whole pony tail!
Seriously, she is incredibly cute. I'm just aching to meet her. Give her a squeeze for us.
Hey Kim, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog and love how you are in the transportation industry!
All I do is drive kids around. If that doesn't put me full time in the transportation industry I don't know what does :)
Oh my she is so cute and growing so fast!
I left you a blogging award on my blog - go check it out. Have a happy day :)
Okay, you give John a little push for me because you must make a girl that cute as girly as possible.
Post a Comment