Hooray! School started. I honestly have mixed emotions about this now that the kids have been in school for a week now. I do love being able to take a nap when Ellie does, but, the built in babysitter is now gone on to do other things. Not to mention I can't just pay my kids to do all the regular cleaning that I do. Oh well, we'll work on enjoying the things that them being gone provides, like the freedom and quiet during the day.
5 comments:
It is so weird to have all 3 of my kids in school now. You would think I would get more done now, but I think I am lazier now. Lots and lots of naps and reading books. Maybe by the end of the 1st month of school I will be able to find a new routine to follow. Dont they all just grow up so fast. What grades are your kids in now?
I LOVE that school started! Hooray for sure!
Kids are 5th, 3rd, and 1st. I agree, the only thing I've been accomplishing is scrapbooking, and a little cleaning, and much needed naps!
What cute pictures with the bus in the background! Noelle is a little sad that she and Harrison can't be in the same class for 3 years in a row.
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. They are so cute and I just love their little freckles!
Post a Comment