After church we ate and I took a nap. After naps we ate again. John helped to make the dinner with me which is a nice treat. We relaxed together and he taught me how to load stuff on my IPOD and such, and we went to bed. I know no day is perfect, but considering I'm now a mother of four, it was pretty darn close!
Here are a few of the great things my kids said in their papers/books/cards they made me:
- Thank you for making artichokes for us that one night. It was really good. You are the nicest mom in the galaxy, Love Matthew
- She does so much for us, she runs the house, makes us dinner, pays bills for the family, brings in treats and loves me. Mom loves me so much she plays board games with me. She helps me whenever I need it. She protects us from harm or accident.--Matthew
- One thing my mom taught me how to do is eat. My mom helps me make good choices and makes dinner on weeknights. My mother looks prettiest when she is going to the temple. She makes me laugh when she calls me a silly goose.--Matthew
- My mom is very hard working, athletic, and a good cook. She is hardworking because she does all the work. She cleans a lot too. She is athletic because she plays soccer. She is the 4th most athletic person in the family. She is a good cook because she makes the best pasta.--Harrison
- The best advice she gave me was to ignore bullies, the nicest thing she has done was take me to Disneyland, My favorite thing she has done is taught me to play ping pong.--Harrison
- She is 30 yrs old, her fav color is yellow, her fav food is salad, her fav TV show is trading spaces, her fav thing to do is play with baby, I help her cook, I love her because she is very nice.--Harrison
- You help me feel better by giving me medicine, When I am lonely you give me company. The funniest thing you ever did was laugh so hard you had to go to the bathroom. I will remember that forever. The stories I like to hear are your childhood stories. I love you most for your kindness--Harrison
- She likes to take me to Costco, she is as smart as Albert Einstein, The nicest thing she has ever done for me is record funny TV shows. The thing I love most about her is she loves me--Matthew
- She is as beautiful as Jesus, she is as smart as a smart alek, the thing I love most about my mom is she ROCKS!!!!--Harrison
- My mom is 33 years old, she weighs 54 lbs, she is 33 feet tall, her favorite thing to do is cook. Her favorite thing to do with me is snuggle, she loves me because I clean my room.--Rachel.
- Now the last thing to add from each of them is kind of amusing since it shows a theme. The thing I'd like to point out about this, is it's not something I've ever made from scratch, and the last time they had it was back in October. Her fav food is macaroni and cheese with chicken --Rachel. She likes to make macaroni casserole for dinner, she is the best cook, SHe is the best cook in the whole world. I love the meals you make especially macaroni casserole. I'd like for you to teach me how to cook because I like to watch you cook.--Harrison My fav activity to do with my mom is cooking dinner sometimes, one thing my mom taught me how to do is eat, my mothers fav recipe is macaroni casserole. I love the meals you feed me, especially macaroni casserole.--Matthew
3 comments:
their comments are cute. It just goes to show you they appreciate the little things, like you mac casserole that you only had to heat up. So don't stress to hard to be the perfect mom. They love you just the way you are.
very cute! I got a picture of a racecar in one handmade card and a picture of a store in the other :)
Love hearing all those things your kids said. Never knew you were athletic or that your favorite food was salad. I was sure it was sonic.
Post a Comment