The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks to everyone!

I just wanted to post a thankyou to all those who have helped us. Most recently I want to thank my mom and sister who came out when Ellie was born and took care of the other kids while I was in the hospital. I can't imagine doing that without help. Then John's mom and brother came out and helped me get back going once I was home. Recovery was not as quick as I would have liked so the added help was wonderful. I'm finally starting to feel like a living person again. Heck, I was even able to go and do my visiting teaching yesterday. I haven't done that in I don't know how long from the bedrest and new baby. I will try to post some more pictures but for some reason they are not posting right now. We are still working on that. We got some great ones recently that I'd love to share.

No comments: