The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Monday, November 12, 2007
Ellie our newest cutie...
Okay Hopefully this works. I am going to try to put on some pictures our newest addition to family now that she is thankfully home from the hospital. I won't go into all the specifics, but she is doing better and is home now. And if you ask me she is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long long time! Even if she has her days and nights mixed up we wouldn't trade her for anything. These first pictures are the first opportunities for the kids to be able to hold Elizabeth Ann. They were so excited to have her near and actually be able to hold her. The one in the purple dress is her first Sunday at church, which she slept through the entire thing silly girl. I think daddy was pretty close behind her on his way to sleeping through church since she had kept him up most of the night before church.
1 comment:
she is soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment