Okay, here are the last few pics that are pre christmas. These are Ellie with Kelley and Rachel when they were here for Ellie's blessing and such. We loved all the family that got to come and see our Family and miss those that haven't been able to make it. I love the dress and bow that Ellie is wearing, John hates them--the bow is too big. She's a baby and should stay in snuggly pj's like a baby. Does someone not want his little girl to grow up or what? It's cute and we love him for it. And since she is still a baby who can blame him.
1 comment:
Ellie is a doll!! She is so cute and looks so cute in the big flower. I LOVE big bows & flowers, I made a lot this year & sold them, I will have to send you some...just warn John, they are big, but CUTE!!!
Post a Comment