The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Later that night on Christmas Eve

After the temple lights we came home and opened a present from under the tree.  I like these presents as it's only one so it gets a little more attention than Christmas day presents sometimes get.  It's always a present from a sibling or another family member. 
Of course there was the fake surprise when one gift they opened was pajamas.  It's one of my most favorite traditions!  I love the matching/coordinating pajamas.  It's fun, it's a memory from my childhood and it makes Christmas morning pictures look that much nicer when we all match. 



We went with a BYU theme this year and thanks to a great friend in Utah who picked it all up for us they turned out great. 




Look at all that great BYU blue!
 
I want to remember how overwhelmed I was.  I got a call from a great friend at the school where Rachel attends and they decided to Secret Santa our family.  With all the cancer stuff it was a huge blessing.  I expected a gift for each kid....not this.....


To say I was overwhelmed by the love and generosity of others is an understatement.  Thank you to all the silent givers and I can't wait to be a silent giver again.

No comments: