The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I love being a scout mom!

 Seriously, I really love it.  I didn't always.  I didn't always see the point with all the so many things that are required.  I hate the paperwork, but every good thing has some parts that are a pain and this does too.  But the big picture...the things my boys are learning from scouts so so worth the rest. 

 The hours of service helping with eagle projects of other boys, their own, service in general, just so many ways it stretches them to be better than they would be otherwise. 


 I love that my girls get to be a part of eagle projects and other things and get to see the blessings of scouting in their family. 
 And I love the Basevi boys that I get to be a scout mom for.  I love helping them work on things and accomplishing their ranks as much as I do my own boys!

No comments: