The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Fun

 We had multiple Halloween parties and such which provided multiple times for the girls to dress up.  They started with what I intended for a costume and that was their 50's poodle skirts.  They looked adorable. 


 Next they did a Little women theme.  They had fun posing themselves for this picture.  I loved that this was all stuff we just had.  We didn't go out and buy any costumes this year.  But yet, these were all original and hadn't been put together in this way before. 
And finally on Halloween day my kids embraced their favorite show of Studio C.  If you haven't seen it then do.  It's basically a Mormon/clean version of Saturday Night Live.  They all picked some of their favorite characters and either with stuff we had or with stuff we could borrow they embraced the characters. 
 We have Matthew aka Awkward Avoidance Viking, Harrison aka Lobster Bisque guy, Rachel aka Ann, and Ellie aka the shoulder angel. 
 Here is a snapshop of the fun treats we did for classes and lunches.  I was pretty proud of the way my pintrest ideas actually turned out. 
And finally we have our pumpkin fun.  We had some great friend get us a bunch of pumpkins and Rachel and I cut, baked, pureed, and froze them so we have enough pumpkin to enjoy any treat we want year round without having to buy a can.

No comments: