The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 Thanksgiving came and went for my cute kindergartener with a great program at school with a "real live native American" in her class.  They made thise adorable costumes to perform in.  I love watching her do her thing!


 Then we went down to Sam and Melinda's house for the big day and the lead up.  Games and puzzles and lots of just family time and food.  It was a great relaxing few days away from the stresses of the world. 


 We facetime'd on the tv with John's family which is more than we ever see any of them.  It was great to connect and I'm grateful for technology to all such things in our lives. 













 We found the biggest recese's ever and made ourselves sick eating it as a family. 
And we finished out the trip snapping a quick picture of each family.  I am so thankful for so many things and for the Lord and all the blessings he provides in our lives. 









No comments: