The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ellie is so beautiful in her crown!

 This set of pictures is from the summer but I had issues getting pictures to post to my blog for a bit so right now I'm working on catching up.  So you will see several out of order posts but since this is my journal I still wanted them on here and I will move them in order at a later date. 
 Ellie has this family she loves...well we all love them.  They are the Bailey's.  Sis Bailey can do incredible things with hair.  One day after church Ellie asked her to make her hair into a crown.  So in about 5-10 min after church she whipped this hairdo up for Ellie with no brush or anything.  Seriously, she is just incredible!  Ellie loved it and felt like the most beautiful girl around.  Thanks sis Bailey for sharing your talents!

No comments: