The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ellie-isms to make you smile

So I'm having some technical issues putting pictures up right now and time to post what I do have pictures for.  Working hard to put together two years of blog book so I can take down old pictures and have room to put up new ones.  But until I do here is a couple things Ellie has said in the last week or two that brought a smile to my face.

Ellie was drawing a picture tonight and she asked me, "But mom if I do the grass there should I move the horizon line?"  Really, who is this girl?  I mean, she is four!  And she is worried about her horizon line?

Had to teach my 4 year old this morning that as much fun as rhyming is you can't rhyme all words. This is what I heard this morning, "I'm a itchen, I'm a ....." yeah you can fill in her blank. She had to say it like 5 times to clarify that was the word I didn't want her to say was not itchen.

Ellie just said, "I have to look away. I can't see Harrison talk to his girlfriend."

I just laughed out loud my daughters conversation. Ellie (4): "I want to be an olympian so I can be on TV" Rachel (10) replied, "I want to be an olympian too so I can have a sense of accomplishment in my life."

Really I love this girl and the smiles she brings to my face!

No comments: