The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, July 23, 2012

Visiting in Utah

 While in Utah we got to visit tons of friends and lots of family.  We didn't get close to visiting all that we wanted and hoped to see but we got to see a lot.  I also was horrible most of the time at getting pictures of me with a lot of them.  So in addition to Jenni (Slack) Wells pictured above with me I also went to dinner at Leatherby's my favorite place with Sharon and Annette, hung out at Jennifer Mostellers, went to a movie in the park with Terumi and Steve and their kids, hung out at my Aunt Sally and Uncle Rod's house with lots of their kids being around for us to see them.
 There were so many more and I know I will forget to mention them all.  But the important thing for me is just that reminder of how much my family and I are loved by such great family and friends.  Most of these we don't even see every year, yet when we get back together it's just as comfortable as if we got together each week. 
I wish we could see and visit with everyone more often, but I am grateful for the simple things in life, those moments share with friends and loved ones.  That is a lot of what this trip to Utah provided for us. 

No comments: