The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, July 20, 2012

I did it...for now

So if you are reading this, you know I went private.  This is not a permanent thing, just a for now thing.  Life has been crazy and with some strange circumstances we felt the need to do this for a little while.  I honestly don't intend on it being permanent.  But for the next month or few we'll keep it like this.  Hopefully life settles back down and I can put this back the way I like it, easy for those who know and love me to access.

3 comments:

dlkenney said...

This doesn't sound like things are going very well down there ... hoping everyone is ok

Clarisa said...

very vague and mysterious! thanks for letting me come along for the read!

Kim said...

I like vague mystery in my life Clarissa. :)