The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Class pictures
It always amazes me what they come up with at our school. They don't do the class pictures with normal picture day in the fall. So I never buy pictures then. I think, I'll just buy them when they do class pictures in the spring. But this year???
When we live in Arizona which if you've ever heard the country song, there is no ocean front property in Arizona. So why, oh why would they think this would be a good school picture?
Obviously my kids didn't really care about the pictures either as both boy was just in an old T-shirt.
Then you throw in Rachel's new desire to style herself up whenever and however she can. I had no clue this was look she was into. She didn't wear the hat to school that day or home, but she made sure she wore it for the picture.
Final thing I want to note about these oh so lovely pictures. The "I'm too cool" posing is interesting but it looks like Harrison is trying to grow out of his teacher's head or something. And don't you love the ratio in Rachel's class? There are seriously only 4 boys in her class. How she ended up in a class of only 15 is shocker enough but of the 15, 11 are boys is a bit much for any teacher to be stuck with in my opinion.






No comments:
Post a Comment