The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, February 17, 2012

Ellie is getting better with Gunner

Ellie and the dog is still a work in progress.  She told us the other day, "I love gunner even though I'm terrified of him."  She really is getting used to him.  She does NOT ever go outside with him unless someone else has him, and she loves him in the house as long as they are both not moving at the same time.  If he is walking or moving around she MUST be on a couch or chair.  If she has to walk somewhere she does so while watching to make sure he does not move a muscle from where he is laying.  But it's progress so we'll take it.  Here is a cute picture I got of the two of them one afternoon when I let him in the house.

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

ps - thanks so much for the sweet offer on loaning me a camera. he did take the hint though. whew! yay! i'm forgivien! - and, wow, these security words "to prove i'm not a robot" leaving comments on your blog are ridiculously hard! I keep failing! what's the deal?