The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scouts...they have learned something


At times you wonder if they are ever learning anything when they are being taught by yourself or others. I don't know if the rest of you feel that way but I definitely do with my boys. Well, at the court of honor last week I was a huge slacker and didn't get the camera out of the car in time to get Harrison getting his scout pin, but I did manage to get Matthew showing how to tie a certain type of knot. Don't ask me which one I don't remember, the point was to see him get up there and just make the knot. He knew how. I may be easy to impress these days, but I was proud of my boy scout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew looks interested--the others. . .not so much :)