The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Haircuts



So this last week or two for various reasons I've been feeling old. I won't go into all the details of why I feel old, I know old is relative and relatively speaking I'm not old...but...that is still how I've felt the last couple weeks. So I did something about one thing in my life that I have control over...I colored my gray! Every time I'd pull my hair back in a ponytail the gray would become more and more visible and bug me more and more. So my wonderful friend rearranged her schedule to fit me in for a cut and color. It's not as drastic as part of me wanted to go, but a good compromise for drastic and longtime like of the hair. I'm still getting used to it and that will take time, but overall I really like it. I love the color. I know it's tough to tell on the computer but it's a reddish brown. The pictures aren't edited or anything for be forgiving of it.

Ellie also needed a new style. I really didn't want to just do a bob with her, but she needed something that would be out of her face yet still have access to her hair to twirl. I love the layers in her hair now. Here are her before and after's.

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

I LOVE your hair. It looks great and that first picture of you is especially awesome!!