Ellie sings this song like noone else! Seriously. There isn't very often there are things I want a video of but I have got to get one of this...well I also have to figure out how to actually load it on here. But until then my explanation and these pictures will have to do. She sings this very sad mournful song of "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you..." She does this a LOT of times then finally when she is reaching the end of the song, on the last Happy birthday to you, the happy birthday to is still sad and mournful but then she belts out this loud "YOU!!!!" It is so funny! She does it over and over and over again.


Ignore the messy face. We had to catch the pictures when we could and not wait for a clean face on that girl. If we waited for that it wouldn't happen.
I am posting this post on 7/16, which is my brother Lorenzo's birthday! Happy birthday to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment