The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Day of school fun


Harrison's class for the last day of school met at the pool near school for a start of summer party. The kids all had a blast playing in the water. I didn't take my camera, not brave enough to take my nice camera right now to the pool when I'm going to be in and out of the water and have to walk away from it. But another mom got this picture of his class. I love my skinny boy! I'm looking forward to another year with great things after a wonderfully needed nice long relaxing summer where my kids all listen to everything I say and do everything I need them to at the first asking! Okay, I know not realistic, but I can dream, it is my blog!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

They are pretty close though, right? Fun to chat!

Clarisa said...

keep those dreams alive for all of us!