The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Singing in the rain....justa singing in the rain

Okay, so there wasn't any rain anymore by the time we were taking the pictures to really be just singing in the rain, but my sweet little girl found EVERY SINGLE puddle left by the rain. I can't tell you how many times people made comments about ohh my little boy used to do that. Yeah, I know, little boys love to splash in puddles. But so does my Ellie, add dressed up fancy in her easter dress. It makes it difficult to get the pictures I want to get but you can't help buy love these pictures of her just enjoying the water that Heavenly Father so kindly provided for her to play in.




She also stopped and noticed her shadow and danced with the little girl she found there. That was one of my favorite moments of the day and made me forget that I didn't get the picture that I came to get, but the moments she shared with me were so much better!

2 comments:

Clarisa said...

beautiful! love the imagination of a little girl caught on film. kodack moment ;)

Nicole said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! So cute!
We have that dress too, in purple & yellow!