
The picture above is the new family picture....don't you love it? OKay so really my favorite one is the last picture in this post.

So trying for these pictures has been a joke. I swear everytime I set it up to go do them either I was sick or something else was going on. Finally a month and a half after his birthday...I had been trying since 3 weeks before his birthday...I said we are going no matter what tomorrow. That night Matthew had a horrible night and so did Ellie so we decided that he'd better stay home from church with her. So now what? I decided we'd do the pictures anyway...I know bad mom! John had some apts and such for church but he was willing to go to help out so I figured we'd just work it around his schedule.


For the most part I think we were about an hour or so too early for great light, but he had an apt later that night when the lighting would be perfect so we just made do. We also had to fight tons of brides for pictures at the temple. This I didn't expect. I just can't imagine hiring a professional photographer to take your pictures around the temple, it just seems wrong somehow. And so since we were there, and John was willing I set the timer and got these family pictures and pictures of the kids. They aren't the best pictures ever but much better than what we have. Good enough to go on the wall which was what I was hoping for.
4 comments:
They all look great! Family picture time is not a favorite time for my family. We know the stress of getting everybody where they need to be, looking cute, and still being happy. It's a hard task!
The are GREAT pictures! Anytime you have a good looking family like yours, they are all GREAT!
Yeah!!! I think they are great!
you did good Kim, I think you got some really cute pictures out of this bunch.
Post a Comment