To Matthew:
Harrison said: I like how you're so nice to me.
Dad said: I love you because you want to do the right thing.
Mom said: I love how much you help around the house and with the kids. You are a loving and wonderful son!
Rachel said: I love you because you play barbies with me and your funny.
We all love you Matthew! You are a super great kid!
To Harrison:
Dad said: I love you because you work hard and learn and improve.
Rachel said: I love you because you are nice to me.
Mom said: I love what a good kid you are. I love that you are willing to help when I need it.
Matthew said: I love that you don't snore and that you like to play cars.
We all love you, you great kid Harrison, for all the things that make you you!
To Rachel:
Mom said: I love that you are eager to learn and help with Ellie. I love that you are such a great supporter of your brothers and family.
Dad said: I love you because you are so kind to your family.
Harrison said: I love how your so beautiful.
Matthew said: I love that you like to play with me.
We all love you so much my Rachel Dachel! You bring such a spirit to our house we couldn't do without!
To Ellie:
Harrison said: I love how you say your words wrong.
Dad said: I love you because you love your Daddy.
Rachel said: I love you because you are cute and you love me.
Mom said: I love how cute you are! I love to watch you learn. I love your kisses and the way you "hold you me".
Matthew said: or "Mamoo" as he wrote it on the Valentine since that's how she says it. I love you because your cute and I like your laugh.
Ellie we all love you sooo much! You completed our family in a way we didn't realize how much we needed until you came to our family!
The kids also wrote some to John and I:
To Dad:
Rachel said: Thank you for taking me to see places I love to see.
Matthew said: You love Aresnal and soccer like me! And I love that you let me play Legacy!
Harrison said: Thank you for letting us go to the Percy Jackson Movie.
To Mom:
Rachel said: Thank you for snuggling with me.
Matthew said: I love that you are good cook. Thank you for letting me play Legacy.
Harrison said: Thank you for giving me shelter.
Well that pretty much sums up the love we have for each other right? I love all my kids and my sweet ruggedly handsome husband..(if you ask me). Thanks for the day of love!
3 comments:
What a cute idea for Valentines from each other in the family. Such a fun thing for everyone to reflect on. I may have to use this idea next year. You are such a cute mommy!
What a great idea! I'm so adopting this Kim! Thanks for this post, you have an amazing family :)
I love John because he is a hard worker and amazingly supportive of his wife.
I love Kim because she is creative and the same kind of always there when you need her but casual in a make you feel at home kind of friend that I am and we can count on each other.
I love Matthew because he is genuinely kind.
I love Harrison because he is brilliant and has a good sense of humor.
I love Rachel because she has awesome freckles and has always been a princess.
I love Ellie because she knows her mind and how to communicate it.
I just wanted to get in on the love.Love you all!
Post a Comment