The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family picture overload

So here's some major picture overload for all those who've felt that has been lacking lately. I won't say much. I had a great friend take part of her Sat and take these pictures for us of the dresses from my sisters wedding last year. I like different ones for different reasons but right now my goal is just to get this post out there so I won't go through them all. They are also in no order, it's all random.

Finally, for those who ignored on my last post and I said feel free to ignore it and didn't...(secretly thanks, it's nice to know someone cares what I think even if it's just rambling), but I do feel a need to correct that I don't feel bad or unhappy with where I am as a mother/wife etc. On the contrary I'm okay with where I am even if others aren't okay with where I am. So the point was to show that though whatever x, y, or z is that I'm doing I'm doing it because it's best for me no matter what anyone else might think is best for me or them. :)




















6 comments:

heather said...

Darling pictures. And I love this, "whatever x, y, or z is that I'm doing I'm doing it because it's best for me no matter what anyone else might think is best for me or them".
I think that's a great motto!

Brooke Romney said...

Lots of great ones! Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

I love love love the one of the boys kissing your cheeks! So sweet!

Clarisa said...

that is so cool you having coordinating dresses with your girls and the boys'. that must have either been some perfect timing in shopping or some LONG, LONG shopping. i love your pics, too!

Kim said...

Clarissa a lot of both. My dress was found the first store Brooke Romney took me shopping in and cost me less than 50 bucks easy! It was for my sister's wedding so the qualifications were pretty specific..though we still varied as it was supposed to be just black not grey but we got approval. Then hours and hours and hours of shopping spent looking for a black dress for a 1 year old. I found these ones at Macey's but they were 140.00 each and I couldn't spend it. Weird circumstances and a computer glitch and I got both dresses together for less than 75.00. Then the boys ties were found for 5 bucks each the week after the wedding but I couldn't pass them up they matched so great! So, how could I not get the picture done in them this year since we all still fit in them...miracle in themselves as we bought them for the wedding last Christmas...yes it was floor length on Ellie last year and she's short this year so it works.

Leefamlee Treasures said...

Darling pictures! Need to have you come take some of my gang!