The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


I know, I know, I'm behind. To give me credit I have filled my time with some amazing things so it's all good. Eventually you'll get to see and hear about all of those. For thanksgiving this year we went down to John's sister Katie's house in Yuma. We missed the annual turkey trot and football game thing with some great friends which we were really sad about, but we had so much fun just relaxing that I enjoyed that. The boys went out and threw a ball around with Tanner Katie's husband. We just sat around and visited and relaxed. I did work on Christmas presents there, Katie helped too which was great. For that matter all the kids "helped" some on my projects which always make them a little more special, so when you open your present and my skills aren't quite what they used to be, just know I had help from those much younger than myself. I enjoyed not being in charge of everything since Tanner took on the Turkey and the big things. We made these cute little name cards and during the day everyone wrote what they were thankful for that person for. It was a fun different way to talk about what we are thankful for.

Well, as much as i would love to continue this post, getting it up is more important right now, and sweet Ellie is yelling up the stairs, "MOOOMMMMAAAA, Be quiet please and go bye bye!" I guess that's my call, though I'm not sure what being quiet has to do with gooing bye bye.

No comments: