Not only is this post a little late, but our decorating was a little late. We were so busy doing so many other things we kept not getting around to decorating. Finally we got it done the Friday before Christmas. Since we were only having them up for 7 days before Christmas I decided to simplify what we put out. We wound some greenery with lights around the banister. I let the kids completely decorate the tree without any help from me. So proud of myself for that one.
Then we only set up our natvities as decorations. Nothing else. Here's a snipit of what our house had to decorate it.
Ellie would come to this nativity again and again and point out the baby jesus is "night night" in the blankey. I love it.
This is one of my favorite nativities cause the kids can really interact and play with it without me worrying about it.
My sweet sister brought this one back from South America for me! I love it!
This nativity is the one for my kids just a little bit older. Still safe enough you can't break it but plenty of rearranging you can do with it.
Finally this one I got myself while in San Francisco at China town as my own souvenir. I love it.
I have to say it is soo much my favorite way I've ever decorated I want to get rid of everything else. I don't think I'll get rid of all of it, but I will go through and get ride of some of it before I box up....is today too early to box up? It is the day after already. Maybe I could adopt being a Canadian just enough to celebrate boxing day and get it all boxed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment