The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall break all the things we've done....

So here's a fun little recap of fall break. I tried to teach Rachel how to ride her bike. I say tried as we didn't succeed in anything except getting me a trip to the urgent care then podiatrist and a super cute boot on my foot. A wonderful neighbor took pity on us and taught Rachel to ride in two days! Thanks Trudy! Your're the best! My sister in laws sister came to visit and we went swimming and played some rockband. We picked up around the house, went on a walk, john took the kids on a hike, and mostly just relaxed and enjoyed being a family. I love Arizona these times of the year when the weather is great and we get a week off school to just relax and enjoy life!





No comments: