The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, May 4, 2009

Science Fair Project Completed...Yeah!


We have worked so hard on the science fair project. I am so happy to say it is finally done! Those things are WAY too much work for parents. I do have to admit that Matthew had a blast and I think he learned a ton from it. He built two bridges from popsicle sticks. He built one with truss supports and one that was a girder support system. We are so thankful for my brother who stepped and helped finish the second bridge with the boys the day I had a sick baby and John needed to work. We couldn't have gotten it done without him. When we tested them the girder bridge held 25 lbs. But we were really impressed when the truss bridge held 100 lbs for over 2 minutes. They were so impressed at how well things went.

No comments: