The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, May 8, 2009
Misc pictures of life
Not long ago we had a great bbq with a bunch of our friends. We had tons of food, swimming in the pool, playing football and tons of great food and company. Ellie was such a cutie loving all attention she can get from anyone. I also love this picture of John. Am I married to a handsome guy or what? And lastly, though the quality of picture is bad, I love this picture of Ellie in her nightgown. One of her favorite things to do is put on others shoes. She put on John's shoes and tries to walk around the house. It is so cute! One of the things that's so funny is the shows probably weigh close to as much as she does, she's 18 months old and just barely hit 20 lbs. She is tiny. So she can barely lift the shoes up at all yet alone make it much of anywhere before her feet slip out or she tips over. I love to watch her learn so many new things. She is a beautiful girl with way too much personality and spunk. She always sits in the high chair to eat. Well she was at my friends house the other day and refused to eat because she couldn't sit at the table with everyone else. Finally after 20 minutes she finally gave up and ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment