The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Our son....Colonel Mustard
For Harrison's school he had to dress up as his favorite detective. I was in Sedona when the assignment came so I told him to start on it and Dad or I would help him once we got home. So it's Thurs night, he has to dress up on Friday and we are scrambling to put together the costume for who he picked. Now, many would pick the classic Sherlock Holmes, others dressed up as detectives in kids books, like Encyclopedia Brown, and the Hardy Boys, but not my son. He decided he wanted to be Colonel Mustard from the game Clue. We spent several hours scouring the thrift stores to hunt for a boys yellow army suit coat. We found a yellow button up shirt, borrowed a darker yellow cardigan. We found my old army pin, and added brown pants and brown tie. He was a styling Colonel Mustard. To finish off the great outfit we made the weapons from clue out of black construction paper and drew on a mustache. What a great little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment