The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





It's that time of year when we all sit down and reevaluate what your goals were last year and how you did on it, and what you hope to accomplish this year. So last year I had decided that I wanted to have a successful year so I picked something that would challenge me but wouldn't overwhelm me. So I would not go over 5 mph over the speed limit. I was very successful. This year I'm going with something a little more spiritual and challenging, but again hopefully not too overwhelming. I have really tried to decide what I could do that would make a huge impact but wouldn't frustrate me. So my new years resolution is to pray every morning and night. The rest of the family each made one also, Rachel is going to remember to return her AR books to school. Harrison is going to score more in soccer. Matthew is going to finish the book of mormon. John is also going to finish the book of mormon. Well, wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Happy New Year. You all looked awesome in your new duds! Glad you got a couple of photos. If you can talk everyone into those clothes again I will be happy to come and shoot you. Talk to you soon.