Today John and I celebrated our 13 year wedding anniversary. I thought as a tribute I'd look back over the past 15 years...give a couple to see what we did in that seperate life before we were married...
15 years ago, I was in the Army and John was on a mission in Idaho
14 years ago, I still hadn't met John
13 years ago, we met in June, got engaged a week later and married two months after that
12 years ago, we were a year into BYU
11 years ago, more of the same
10 years ago, Matthew was born
9 years ago, John graduated BYU and we moved to California
8 years ago, Harrison was born
7 years ago, we made our 7th move since we were married
6 years ago, Rachel was born and we moved to Arizona
5 years ago, we had settled into our house we still live in
4 years ago, We were starting our road into organized sports
3 years ago, John switched jobs to work at Fender
2 years ago, John was in a serious motorcycle accident that scared me to death
1 year ago, Ellie was born and completed our family
This year, we are full fledged "soccer mom" family
It has been a fun 13 years, and I can't imagine what the next 13 years hold for us, but I'm looking forward to enjoying it! I love you John!
6 comments:
Wow I never realized before that you guys got married the day after Johns birthday. Well congrats and here is a toast to the next 13 years.
Aaah, such a good list of 13 years together! You guys are great parents, friends and such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!
I totally love the pictures! Its so not fair though that you look EXACTLY the same. You age well woman!
Those pictures crack me up. I'm so glad you put them up. It's awesome. You guys are perfect together.
Hi Kim-yes I remember you. Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying HI! That was sweet.
And happy anniversary!
Hey, I just found your blog, or more aptly Lorinda found it for me. Congrats on 13 years.
Andrew
Post a Comment