10 years ago...
I just had my first baby, Matthew after experiencing my first forray into bedrest. Soon there after John graduated from BYU with a degree in accounting and we packed up and moved to California to be stop being poor college students and start being even more poor working folk.
5 years ago...
We were finally feeling settled into our new house, the first one we ever bought--yep we still live here and not much has changed inside. My three kids were growing like weeds, Matthew would have been 5, Harrison 3, and Rachel 1. We were ready to start thinking about adding number four who didn't make it anytime soon. I was busy as a cake decorator and teaching at Michaels.
5 months ago...
Ellie was a month old and home from the hospital. I was not sleeping and making way too much milk for my little one to consume. I swear I still have a year supply in my freezer for her. I was taking way too many pictures for the amount of time I have to scrapbook them. I spent all the free time I could justify playing with my friends Elizabeth, Laurel and Robyn before Robyn moved to Texas. We also took our first trip to Disneyland and had a blast!
5 things on my list to do today...
Okay, these are things that never get off my list for one reason or another, UGH!
1. Do laundry
2. Get boys off to scouts and soccer
3. Clean office
4. File all my piles around the house
5. Figure out something for dinner
5 snacks I love...
- Frozen custard from Nielsens
- Any drink from Sonic
- Fried cheese sticks from Sonic
- Rolls, fresh bread, cinnamon rolls
- Brownies
- Pay off debt including school loans, house, new cars we'd get
- Put money aside so we could live for at least a year without any income.
- Put money aside for kids missions, weddings, college.
- Pay off our parents homes.
- Decorate my house, including paying someone to do it.
- sucking on my finger nails, I justify it by not biting them.
- finding any excuse to not cross things off my to do list
- Speaking before I think
- Complaining
- Getting so lost in my books I don't want to read with my kids when they ask all the time
- Utah
- California
- Alabama
- Illinois
- Arizona
- I met my husband for the first time 1 week before we got engaged and two and half months later we were married.
- I was military police in the Army before I got married.
- I worked as a barmaid before it was legal due to my age.
- I called off a wedding days before the wedding, much to my moms annoyance, though to my credit I made a very wise choice, I just should have made it sooner.
- I am not a patient person.
I got in trouble for tagging Brooke, so I "untag" brooke and tag Jody instead. Better brooke?
Okay, it has also been pointed out that me being not a very patient person is not really a surprise to anyone who knows me. What is that saying about me??? Anyway, I was told I had to come up with a better #5 since that is something EVERYBODY already knows about me, ummmm...I got several scholarships to college for Soccer and Drama/Debate. But turned them all down and have never attended a day of education past high school. Better???
4 comments:
okay, I answered your tag...take a look at my blog. I new some of your life experiences at the bottom of you tag.
that is awesome, i love reading random things about friends
Love to hear that stuff. I did know most of it though from our HOURS at the park. And, now you put something on my to do list. So not cool.
I love that you got in trouble for tagging brooke! So fun to learn some more stuff about you. I hope their are pictures of you as a barmaid... because I can't imagine it in my head!
Post a Comment